7 second lego stop action movie!

superman22x

Golden Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz0q0Cnr5oU

It's super exciting!!

It's really just a test for one I am going to start working on... later... It is going to have a lightsaber battle, arnold shwartzenegger, and a police car with straight pipes, yeah, that badass, lol. I'll post it up when it's done in a couple days probably.

Terrible =\

Stop action drawing and/or clay is much better. It just doesn't look good or smooth at all.

Its better than a lot of them that I've seen. At least its not completly jumpy, updated frames every 2 seconds or so like I've seen some do.

Yeah, it was a crappy one, but it was one I was trying to do quick.

But before you say its terrible... I would like to see what you yourself have done.... Sorry, but it's not as easy as you think.

looks good, but to make it smoother, I'd mount the camera on a tripod and tape the lego base plate down. it will super not jumpy then. but really good compared to others.

Terrible =\

Stop action drawing and/or clay is much better. It just doesn't look good or smooth at all.

shut up. all motion pictures are stop action. and this is from someone not smart enough to stay within the law?

He means lego stop action since there is no smooth way of doing walking easily, etc.

He means lego stop action since there is no smooth way of doing walking easily, etc.

Thank you.

Using a mannequin or drawing (aka, flip book), is in general, smoother and more fluid.

And rubber chicken, wtf is your problem? Have you never sped before? Shut the hell up and don't talk to me.

Only thing I see is the camera is not in the same place each frame. If you use a tripod and place the camera back from the target you get matching frames each time. Put it back far enough to let you get between the camera and your work. Set the zoom one time and leave it alone. Use the 10 second timer on the shots to let the camera settle down from you pushing the shutter button.
The focus seems to be a little off. Set the camera up for auto or use the setting to allow for the type of lighting you're using. It's called white balance.
I've messed around with stop action before using a digital snapshot camera taking the stills and linking them together in movie maker 2.
Keep plugging at it.

Stop motion is one thing that got me to quit university. I was just no good at using the real models they had us used, to create character animations.
I realised that the direction I wanted to go in wasn't character animation (human based animation), which is basically what the entire course seemed to be based on.

Back
Top Bottom