7,000th Post!

Basically, we need more Threads and more Posts because everything is so slow now; so I've decided to let you all wallow in my superior Post Count so that we may start converse and make many posts with jolliness and Gaiety!

So; in attempt to get up conversation (I also apologise for insulting everybody I insult in the next few dozen lines) I salute all those Staff who aren't as good as myself:
David Lindon, Matt, Slayer, Camers, Airox, and David Brand

I salute all the Gurus who are of lesser importance to myself:
Athlon64FX, Mr. Mixx, Crazyman, Dynamix, Furgy, Rakedog, Brokenhabit, Alvino, Geforceboy, and Netlight

I salute all the Senior Members who aren't as good as myself:
Morpheus, Dragonjames, Root, Novartic, Carpe Noctem, Giancarlo, and Highlander

I salute all the Members who aren't as good as myself:
Cobra, DevilHack, Gibant, Soccerfan, The Sickness, Tibsbeatall, Gary Graefen, The Other One, Nofx, Killerdoberman, Keith, Moneyman, Skunx, Itsme, Barrett, BanChan, Mogwai Master, Mitchell, Winterfreshpwnz, Atomix, Best JD TCR, Maelmord, Iamroot, AMD Zen, Sockman, Pipson, 0x54, Tommy Boy, Phrankco, Ownage, Sauron, Nefastus, Xinam, Bennett, Halomaster, Inimino, PCmxkeith, Deepthroat, Rymort, Armitron, XtremeWarrior, and PhantomOSX

God's Speed, and get-a Postin'!

Haha, lol.

Its not about the posts - its about everybody voting for my leviathon Genitalia! :p

Nah - I thought we needed a silly Thread, and that was the best excuse I could come up with to put one in. Anyway, I haven't started a Thread for ages.

I must reiterate my previous joke; as that was what it was :p COMPLETE RESPECT FOR ALL THE BRILLIANT PEOPLE HERE:

David Lindon,
Matt,
Slayer,
Camers,
Airox,
David Brand,
Athlon64FX,
Mr. Mixx,
Crazyman,
Dynamix,
Furgy,
Rakedog,