64GB Flash Drive $18.99 - Too good to be true???

Everyone seems to be jumping at the chance to get these drives - I'd be very very cautious!!

As CBrooks hinted at above my guess would be it's a counterfeit one - yes, it might be up to capacity and it might work but my guess is it's not a kingston model.

The guy's probably got high feedback because people order these drives, plug them in, check they work and the capacity is right and then place the feedback. They might be the slowest thing going and/or break in a couple of weeks, but that won't get reflected in the 99% positive results!

My advice? Stay away.

Did you guys ever stop to think why in the f*** a guy that owns a computer repair shop, has techs working for him, signed up on a computer forum to ask such an asinine question? He could get a free sample if he asked them to let him be a reseller. Are you going to send that back to where you got it when it craps out?
It's a scam to push buyers to that ebay auction. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is... A mod needs to delete this thread. If it's just locked then people will continue to click the link and get suckered in. And notice the ad complete with phone number in his sig. Also he posted twice and hauled ass.

Yea but 19 bucks. Why not try?
You pay your money, you take your choice - but I can think of a lot better things to spend 19 quid on than a flash drive that's likely to fail in a couple of weeks.

Did you guys ever stop to think why in the f*** a guy that owns a computer repair shop, has techs working for him, signed up on a computer forum to ask such an asinine question? He could get a free sample if he asked them to let him be a reseller. Are you going to send that back to where you got it when it craps out?
It's a scam to push buyers to that ebay auction. If it sounds too good to be true, then it is... A mod needs to delete this thread. If it's just locked then people will continue to click the link and get suckered in. And notice the ad complete with phone number in his sig. Also he posted twice and hauled ass.

Because not everyone knows everything? How do you know that he own's the repair shop?

Back
Top Bottom