56k warning!!! Coming out Nov.19

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
OMFG, look at these shots!!!! Guess what game this is from? I'll let you ponder about that.

Walker_Screenshot_720P.jpg

HeatRay_E3_720P.jpg

ShangriLa_720P.jpg

Bot_Screenshot_720P.jpg

Reflection_E3_720P.jpg

Haha, but pics of cut scenes do not necessarily reflect the game itself. But it looks REALLY nice.

A few of those are actually from the demo. I have it so I recognize the maps. They're just like what you see there when you're on the demo version but on mine, it was a little boxy because of my older hardware. I'm sure with these images, they're on max settings with physics being applied. Nicely rendered.

Yeah, they look REALLY sick. I can't wait for the real optimized version to come out.My 8800gts 640 is barely able to handle it at High on a big resolution. :(

What settings do you have it at with the 7800GT?

With the new drivers, I have the screen set to 1024x768 running in a "Windowed" screen mode. Eveything else is at default (everything is right down the middle as far as texture detail and world details go). I wish I could check hardware physics, but I'm afraid it's going to take a huge hit on performance. This game is optimzed for dual core and I'm running it on single core. But I'm still able to play it nicely. Crysis, I have a hard time playing that.

Yes, it's Unreal Tournament 3. In the very first image, that 3-legged machine thing is hard to beat. It starts out with 1,000 hit points while we only have 100 hit points. So it takes a lot to destroy it. However, it's only controlled by whoever gets into it. Otherwise, it just sits there and does nothing. A Liandri ship delivers the "mech" vehicle in a drop off zone where anyone can get to it. I control that thing a few times and hate it. Very slow moving and very inaccurate shot, but very powerful at the same time!!!

The only reason why I would get into the cockpit of that thing is so the enemy won't get it. Teh computer does a better job of aiming so you're most likley dead when you confront it. I usually get to it first and do as much damage as I can, then I get out of it when the enemy hits me enough time. By the time I get out, the mech is already badly damaged. When the enemy get to it and use it, all I need is a few shots to kill it, hehe.

Yeah, I'm a cheater that way.

Yeah, they look REALLY sick. I can't wait for the real optimized version to come out.My 8800gts 640 is barely able to handle it at High on a big resolution. :(

What settings do you have it at with the 7800GT?

my 8800GTS 320 owns UT3, i have never droped below 30 @ 1024x768 with it maxed out.

Back
Top Bottom