$530 BestBuy Gift Card any suggestions?

shadygirl420

In Runtime
Well I bought a Toshiba Lap Top last week, then thank god before the 14 days were up the dvd rom quit working. Unfortunately i was given a gift card in exchange for my return. The laptop is no longer in stock and with the one i had i really didnt want to buy another one. Im just not sure what to get. Anyone know of any good deals coming up. I was thinking about buying a lcd tv to hook up to my desktop they had one i was looking at.....http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8987475&type=product&id=1218006548849 not sure if i wanna get it or not. But please any ideas throw them my way.

Maybe buy some movies? Music? Games?

I would probably wait till theres another deal on a laptop, and get it since it was what you were aiming for before.

See if you need anything. A lot of times asking us will only give you suggestions on what WE want if we had the gift card, so it's really up to you to decide what you need or what you want to buy.

i know but its cool to have some input. I was thinking about getting as 360 for the hd dvd player, but it sucks they gave me a gift card because their hd movies are like $30. THey have a sell right now on amazon for $5

I would go to best buy and just wander around until you see something you want. Or just save it for a while, does it expire? If you don't want or need anything at the moment, don't force yourself to spend it just because you have it.

Usually gift cards expire after so long, or at least will start to decline in value set amounts per time period. Check the fine print on the back for how long you have to decide. It's usually a pretty long time though.

Back
Top Bottom