Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-02-2006, 04:45 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lew
Lol. Spam, eat it. Tastes like everything.
Huh???
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 04:51 PM   #22
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMteo
Yes Post 228!!! Woo Hooo
Why is 228.....ahhh, I see, a joke I barely recognised it! [jk]
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #23
Site Team
 
David Lindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,233
Default Re: 500th post!

Congrats!
David Lindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:21 PM   #24
BSOD
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 382
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Huh???
if your going to eat spam make sure you put brown sugar on both sides of the slab. then after heating it up in the microwave put on a peice of white bread. some good eaten
EMMteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 05:38 PM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
Š88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,775
Send a message via MSN to Š88
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Don't understand, you couldn't search for him, but there he is?, I know members can't view the members list, so how do you know, I looked, & only found crabby411, definitely a different member, so?.....
regular members can view the member list but for some odd reason the searching function has been disabled. I just browsed through the first few pages and saw him there.
__________________
Killing under the cloak of war is no different than murder

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 06:11 PM   #26
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Explain something for me, there is only crabby411 in the members list joined Feb this year, nil posts, if I enter crabby in the v bulletin facility, I get "name not recognised" this must be sorted out, probably not your fault, but you've recently altered the 'design' of your name, think this may be the problem, but how it explains that crabby isn't in the member list I don't know, please get back to me as soon as you can, thanks.
http://www.computerforums.org/member.php?u=11891




congrats
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 04:01 AM   #27
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion88
regular members can view the member list but for some odd reason the searching function has been disabled. I just browsed through the first few pages and saw him there.
To satisfy you, I've just been through every page in the members list up to 28. where crabby414 is, er, please explain how you even got to the first few pages of the list, details in the list are only available to mods & admin, I tried to access it before I was a mod, & there were only a series of squares, no letters, I asked, & was told why, so I definitely need an explanation, this is important "regular members can view the members list" you say, it isn't an odd reason the search function has been disabled, it's always been that way.

Any mod reading this, please help out, this is a mystery, thanks.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:38 AM   #28
j03
~~~~~~~~
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 5,556
Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: 500th post!

Ok - Sorry if it spam, and Thanks V. Much to whoeve + Rep'ed Me! Thanks!
j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:43 AM   #29
j03
~~~~~~~~
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 5,556
Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: 500th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
To satisfy you, I've just been through every page in the members list up to 28. where crabby414 is, er, please explain how you even got to the first few pages of the list, details in the list are only available to mods & admin, I tried to access it before I was a mod, & there were only a series of squares, no letters, I asked, & was told why, so I definitely need an explanation, this is important "regular members can view the members list" you say, it isn't an odd reason the search function has been disabled, it's always been that way.

Any mod reading this, please help out, this is a mystery, thanks.
Sorry for the double post, but the reason that you cant find him, is cos of the charachters in his name. It will proberbly be in the First or Last page, because they are not A-Z/1-9 Charachters. Hope that that clears things up!
j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 08:48 AM   #30
j03
~~~~~~~~
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 5,556
Send a message via MSN to j03
Default Re: 500th post!

WRONG THREAD - SORRY! @@Mods - Please Delete
__________________

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0