50 things to do at wal mart

borat_sagdiyev said:
the wal marts in the states are more sophisticated than the canadian ones. they get a grocery section and guns and everything.

the walmart by my place has all that

and good ideas, i need to try them (that is if i can stand to be in walmart long enough)

borat_sagdiyev said:
the wal marts in the states are more sophisticated than the canadian ones. they get a grocery section and guns and everything.

the fact that they have guns is just idiotic. I mean, now correct me if I'm wrong. But in the states you don't need any license for stuff like rifles etc.? And you can get at least handguns without any kinda license, just go to the local supermarket and buy one?

And then they are wondering why so many police get shot and you need to have SWAT teams etc. And they are also selling stuff like m82 online, though I guess that you need to prove that you haven't been to jail or anything before you can get one of those.

Yeah, kinda got off topic, but keeps me wondering why you can get a gun so easily.

mammikoura said:
you could always try numbers 3, 11 and 46. Funny & easy, and you won't have to make a fool of yourself.

How would you do 11 without everyone looking at you like "Wtf is wrong with this guy?"

XD! But I could imagine doing 3. I remember going to the toaster aisle and slamming all the knobs down and wacthing them go off at the same time. :p

Ð88 said:
the walmart by my place has all that

and good ideas, i need to try them (that is if i can stand to be in walmart long enough)
well i mean like fresh fruit section and stuff.

livemc said:
How would you do 11 without everyone looking at you like "Wtf is wrong with this guy?"

You just need to be fast. :D And be sure to memorize the channel the first time, so you can find it fast. Shouldn't take long for you to get most of the radios. :D

I love lists like these.
Wal-Mart is the shizz! I might go and buy Test Drive Unlimited today.
And maybe put it in the cart and make racecar noises as I sprint full speed to the checkouts, then honk at people holding up the "staging area."

ArrizX said:
32 FTW!!!!

Hahaha, I could see myself doing that.

i was thinking about that one and wouldnt that entail taking the toys out of the package first?

Back
Top Bottom