50 things Americans should know about Canada

Yeah, well I think compman with agree with me here how it is arrogant comments like this

that make me loose respect for the country.

It may be true, who knows, i've never been to Canada, however, there is no need to brag about being better then American, in this or that respect.
We brag about being better than you, you brag about being better than us. Plenty of arrogant people in both countries.

CompMan said:
I just said that to piss you off.

Of course I'm going to like America better, I live here!

and there was no need for this thread.

Like Arrizx said that comment was arrogant.

and I don't think everyone hates me.
Was it my comment? Don't think so. Was this thread just for fun? Think so.

Lighten up.

I like America, and think it's the best country out there. Why? because I'm from here and live here. Of course, someone will come along and disagree, or say my comments are the reason why America is hated by a lot of nations out there. That's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
People tend to think their country is the best. I have no problem with that, but what I do have a problem with is when people bash other countries and say "Mine PWNS" and that stuff. It's an argument that goes nowhere. I'm proud to be American, Canadians are proud to be Candaian, and so on. Lots of people on here are from other parts of the world and have their own views. I'm tired of seeing arguments over which country is better.

Agreed. The point of this thread was just to have fun. If you're going to get butt hurt over it, then you shouldn't be posting here.

Especially if you're going to blatantly say that your country "pwns" another country and go on a tirade saying that this thread should have never been made, blah blah blah... :rolleyes: People make fun of Canada and people make fun of America. Get used to it. It's called humor.

I like America, and think it's the best country out there. Why? because I'm from here and live here. Of course, someone will come along and disagree, or say my comments are the reason why America is hated by a lot of nations out there. That's fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
People tend to think their country is the best. I have no problem with that, but what I do have a problem with is when people bash other countries and say "Mine PWNS" and that stuff. It's an argument that goes nowhere. I'm proud to be American, Canadians are proud to be Candaian, and so on. Lots of people on here are from other parts of the world and have their own views. I'm tired of seeing arguments over which country is better.
Well said.

Agreed. The point of this thread was just to have fun. If you're going to get butt hurt over it, then you shouldn't be posting here.

Especially if you're going to blatantly say that your country "pwns" another country and go on a tirade saying that this thread should have never been made, blah blah blah... :rolleyes: People make fun of Canada and people make fun of America. Get used to it. It's called humor.

I have no problem when people make fun of America. I think it's all done in good humor. Look at shows like SNL, they make fun of the president and all that stuff. I think a sense of humor is a good thing to have when talking about these sorts of things.

Back
Top Bottom