5 thousand posts!!! yayayayyayayayayaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL on this site???? rakedog dotn deserve to see em.... all he does is bitch so no tit rakedog!!!

Ummm. Whatever. I have a life, and I have a girlfriend, so fuck off, because I really don't care.

no I dotn think im special cuase of my post count

I'll be quiet about that then, sorry.

WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!!!

You're on your way to modship....

Im telling yout aht cuase im tired of telling you to stop doggin on me cuase of my posts and all that crap.

forums arent life ya know. duh!

People will have posts :D You can't just go around thinking they think they know it all and are the best purely because of their post count merely because they're high up. It has taken FX a long time to get 5,000 Posts - some people here have got more posts per day than her; so its not as if she is spamming in anyway. She is just the life of the Forum!

The beating heart, as they say, of Computer Forums - is not in the glory of David Lindon and Slayer - but in the Mouth of FX and Mixx.

Rakedog, Is there need for

"Ummm. Whatever. I have a life, and I have a girlfriend, so fuck off, because I really don't care."

its only a computer forum!!!

Lord Kalthorn said:
People will have posts :D You can't just go around thinking they think they know it all and are the best purely because of their post count merely because they're high up. It has taken FX a long time to get 5,000 Posts - some people here have got more posts per day than her; so its not as if she is spamming in anyway. She is just the life of the Forum!

The beating heart, as they say, of Computer Forums - is not in the glory of David Lindon and Slayer - but in the Mouth of FX and Mixx.

I am not taking either side of Rakedog or FX, cuz i don't favor one over the other, you both are respected member's here.

As for That LK, i appreciate the comment...I do have ta agree that FX is part of that life beat & she can be silly, but that's what makes this site so great.

I once said that, imagine no laughter on this forum...it would be as dead as staring at a blank wall, and pretty much the same effect.

Lord Kalthorn said:

A long time? Oh really? She has 26 posts a day. I registered five days before her! And yet I only have 2,000+ posts that are of far more greater quality. She's a spammer.

"LOL"

"GREAT"

"COOL"

"THAT'S A COOL SETUP"

That's just hapless spam. She isn't the life of the forum. I can argue I was more the life of this forum with my huge @$$ debate posts. I've calmed down as of late cause I got tired of it. The beating heart of this forum is me. And you, LK. We are the ones who are the biggest debators here by far. FX and Mixx have posted relatively small, almost insignificant posts.

I don't mean to take credit, but I just have to be as blunt as possible.

I just don't see the point of all these word games. Like the I Win thread.. It's fucking spam. Seriously....

"weee I win"
"No i'm more of an idiot I win"
"No I'm the biggest moron here, I WIN"

Seriously, people need to stop wasting time on such a pointless topic.

Lord Kalthorn said:

Who is slayer?

rakedog said:
I just don't see the point of all these word games. Like the I Win thread.. It's fucking spam. Seriously....

"weee I win"
"No i'm more of an idiot I win"
"No I'm the biggest moron here, I WIN"

Seriously, people need to stop wasting time on such a pointless topic.

if you can say that rakedog, I can argue that everything on the social forum is spam. It doesnt help anyone to know of someones "crazy mishaps" so you cannot argure that the "I win" thread is spam. It is a harmless thread for imaginitive people, IF you dont have an imagination, its not right to take out your anger on people with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom