£45,000 from Ebay

Nah i read he payed £95 for a ps2 with 2 games and the games where missing but the console was there but the box had £45,000 stuffed in it

But still how amazing . that relay would have been a test to some people about what to do
You're right, BBC News 24 explained it better, click the "news" icon here, then "England" it's in the r/h column.

it was mailed to him it is his...so lets i claim it and i was missing 45,000 pounds from my bank account yadda yadda yadda he would have to give it back??

if you get mailed something arnt you the legal owner? kind of like a cheap way of getting a patent

if you get mailed something arnt you the legal owner? kind of like a cheap way of getting a patent
No, I worked at a firm of solicitors [lawyers] & any item has to be held pending a possible claim by the owner, the police have the boy's address, so he has no choice but to hand it in to a police station.

must be different in the UK...if im mailed something its MINE i dont care if it was mailed to be by accident.

yea when he said front side bus he was joking.
im sure i remember one of my teachers telling me if you get mailed something (it could have been a letter) then its legally yours, dunno though

Back
Top Bottom