£40million Armed Robbery!

lol 6 people arrested so far, a portion of the money dumped, (all the new notes) they must be starting to feel the heat

Stupid people. They never think things through AFTER they get the money.

They need to head to a neutral country, such would be Sweden. Cash the money there, in multiple bank accounts. Then, get the currency they desire, head off to that country, and never get caught. Moving the money is actually non-exsistent after they get it to Sweden, because they can draw money out of the account from virtually anywhere in the world. The buety of electronics, making things appear out of nowhere...:)

Yes but do note, of how they would have got that money to Sweden, etc without being caught getting there. They'd have to go through checks surely before going off to another country?

No they hire a boat pay a guy a nice sum of money. If I was a yatch owner and a person came up to me and said i'll give you 3 million pounds if you drive me to sweden and not say a word about it, I don't think i'd turn it down. I'd say give me the money. But a key thing is they haven't recovered EVERYTHING! So the poeple that have gotten caught don't mean everyone got caught so osme poeple are mighty rich about now.

Well, I still think that most robbers are complete idiots. They don't think PAST the actual robbery. This is why so many of them get caught, which I'm glad they do. They steal money that people work for, so I'm glad that these peopel are getting arrested, serves them right.

Yea a smart robbery thinks everything carefully though right to the what type of drinks he is going drink in brazil.

Back
Top Bottom