4 years and 8k posts

Right on the money. I'd also like to add that just the time you've been a member here is amazing. I can see myself still accessing the forums on a daily basis until high school. After that I'll probably be dropping in 1-2 time(s) a week tops.

Haha, yeah. Been here for a long time...I remember I joined here my freshman year of high school cause I was doing a computer build and had some questions that needed answering so I googled "computer forums" and this was the first result. :p

i remember when there was no custom avatars and there was just a random batch of avatars. :p custom avatars are the best change imo.

thats right. its my 4th birthday, and 8000th post, and ive just won £25 online (gambling is bad) :)
happy times

Gratz!
Congratulations! Mine's en route to 1 year 5k posts.

SPAMMER!... J/K :p
Haha, yeah. Been here for a long time...I remember I joined here my freshman year of high school cause I was doing a computer build and had some questions that needed answering so I googled "computer forums" and this was the first result. :p

February 2nd, 2005 for me. My how time flies.

I agree. This place has changed quite a lot now I think about it.

Yeah, it's very different now.

i remember when there was no custom avatars and there was just a random batch of avatars. :p custom avatars are the best change imo.
I came here looking for answers to a question I had regarding my Dad's pc, it was my 2nd build and I couldn't get it working.
Heh, here it is: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=20396

This place really has changed a lot.. today we have some new faces.. and plenty of old ones still. There are some people who I don't see as much as I'd like to though..

Slayer, Kage, 99nasha, jac006, ownage, amishkid, ahhhg there are others I Just can't think of right now.

The avatar change really was for the better, I remember the staff was really paranoid it would get abused, but I'm glad that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom