3rd format

This format wars a mess at the moment :p
I saw another CD type thing a week or so back, that was just a standard DVD with tonnes of layers on top

were not going to no the winner for a while..... about another year

Nice. Time will only tell...

Sorta off topic..

I agree, I think the next big thing in video games will be VR simulators where you are actually playing in the game. That would be scary as hell to VR doom 3.

Probably it'll come out way long past my lifetime, but it would be cool to use.

Sorta off topic..

I agree, I think the next big thing in video games will be VR simulators where you are actually playing in the game. That would be scary as hell to VR doom 3.

Probably it'll come out way long past my lifetime, but it would be cool to use.
How is that off topic at all? Your post is more off topic than mine, we're talking about format wars here HD movies here, not video games.

i think thats a pretty good alternative.........it dosent have to be the best to win just look at the wii.............it holds alot of storage and will save on cost.

We don't need a third format... Most people are still getting into DVDs and they just converted their movie collection to DVD from VHS. Why must they make so many formats? Seems that it would be so much easier if they just made one universal one. Even DVDs are more universal, most recent DVD players support both DVD-R and +R now. The HD formats don't even benefit the greater population of the world since they don't have the technology to use it, or the money to get the technology...

Back
Top Bottom