3dmark03 comparisons

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
i know we have something like this in general hardware, but we dont have them set up in a list from greatest to lowest so we can compare and such.so i've devised a way that i saw on another site that i thought would be cool.

Submit your 3dmark03 results and compare them to other users!

Make sure you submit your processor, memory, and video card.

Please clarify if you are running stock speeds or running an OCed processor or video card. Thanks.

3dmark03- 9343
amd winchester 3000+ socket 939 @2.4ghz
MSI NX6600GT 128mb @ 580/1240
512mb PC2700 infinion stock compaq ram single sided

AMD 3000+ Venice @ 2.0 GHZ
512 PC4000 RAm
Neo 4 MOBO
6800 NU OEM

3D mark-> 10717

Well i expect the higher the better that is pretty good andrew, I wish i could run all this but my computer is too rubbish.

Save up! It took me 6 months but it was worth it! Or just ask for money from your parents. The good thing about computers is that you can buy them a bit at a time and that drives you to save more and get on with it.

My old system (P4 570, 2GB Ram, Ati X850XT) got 23,000

My new system (AMD 4800+, 2GB Ram, 2x 7800gtx) is being finished. When I've overclocked with my new cooling system I should be looking at over 40,000.

allanpotter said:
OK, Potter is back. Sorry about this DarkBlade, but the cause is useless!

I test science simulators for universities and private companies such as the European Space Commission. Some of these programs are very graphics intensive so the companies donate money/sponserships to allow me to build the best computer available.

My current computer is just being built. When I've finished installing my new cooling systems (not is spec), my computer will be SERIOUSLY fast!!!

THat's from the post he did about how he got the parts.

Eh, I will take him down. Some prelim tests are proving to be quite nice. I am not going to post my scores until I am ready to show my true colors and prove that I can beat Potter's INDUSTRIAL MONEY DRIVEN machine with my own sweat and blood built BEAST. :D

Back
Top Bottom