3d MODELING HELP........Request

niceties55

Daemon Poster
Can anyone model this building.......im sorry about the crappy image quality, but if any1 has free time i would be eternally grateful.

If you can do it please just model what you can see.........forget abaout the back end.

THANKS A MILLION

No people in the backround nessesary if to hard to model.
Need .3ds format.........Ill give credit to whoever does it.
Thanks in advanced

srry i cant help but there was a thread somewhere for this guy, and he had like insane digital rendering things. well he is into star wars but ask him.

he is at lsmaker forums...but i got some info on him.

hope this helps

and just curious, why do you need it?

there is a school in that church and I was gonna make an animation movie tie fighters flying over it, per request of the students

I'm into modelling, and wouldn't mind :)

That models rather simplistic and wouldn't take long I dont think!

If your interested, leave a post on here, and Ill send you my MSN details, and 3DS is no problem also.

You would have seen some of my work if you've been looking around :p

I'm afraid I only have MSN though:

kyle_d987@hotmail.com

Well, for example, theres the Xbox 360 I modelled:

xboxpersepectivesidewithcd.jpg

Theres also my computer I'm modelling which is in progress:

MyComputer.jpg

And a mini I'm in progress of modelling:

mini2.jpg

Oh and not forgetting, a space fighter I designed and are modelling for a mate for a game, and is also being used for my 3D project in Uni:

spaceship.jpg

I'm willing to help though definietly if you'll let me :)

It'd b unfair for example for two of us to work really hard on it without us knowing, after all that time, so it'd be best if you pick the person to do it.

*Sorry about the double post. It wouldn't let me post more than that*

ok.......btw..could i get back to you guys on the 2-4th of Jan. becuase we are going away for christmas....thanks a lot for all your help

Back
Top Bottom