Yesterday I modelled for practise a hard drive cooler of all things on 3D Studio Max, so thought it relevant
I did it mainly for practise on a new modelling technique I've just started using. This is the first model that used it successfully. (Theres 1 error but its probably really fixable)
It started its life as a flat 4 sided polygon which i then subdivided with more cuts/extrusions to create the final model. My other models (for instance, the Creative), used a total waste of polygons, and was hard to work with. This is my new way I'm perfecting
I hope you like:
Wireframe with no smoothing if you want to see it:
Hope it erm...interests you, haha....