Is the 360 worth it?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
I'm thinkin about getting an xbox360 for chrimbo.

However, the premium package is like £300 and that is REALLY expensive for me, not to mention £50 per game and I want two so that's £400 already!

I'm thinking about getting the core package (£210) with two games (PDZ and Need for Speed), and that comes to £300.

Well, that sounds ok cos I don't have a HDTV (and don't plan to get one in the next few years) and I don't want to go online as soon as I get the damn thing (I'll wait at least a year) so I don't need a stupid headset.

But what about the harddrive? Is that used only for online or is it for game saves aswell?

IMO, it isnt worth it :D

The xbox is still going strong! I don't see the reason to release the 360 sooooo soon!

I guess I'll wait and get the revolution. Last time I didnt wait and jumped to the xbox, I cried.

Hey, did you guys see that new 360 commercial? I mean, WTF was that?!?!? People jump roping?

Anyways, the new XBox is a nice system. The hard drives are used for anything you can think of. You can swap it out and take it to your friend's house and play all your saved games, if your friend has that game or you can bring your game. Online capable and everything. It's got everything, basically. If you need a system now, get the 360. I'm going to wait for the PS3 to come out later next year. I'm in no hurry to get a gaming system because I've got money stashed for a bigger PC build soon.

Not worth it, in my opinion. As I've said in other threads, a console is made up of its games. Microsoft doesn't have enough fun games to play to make it worth busting out half your savings account. I'll wait for the PS3 on which I can still play my Silent Hill 2 and Final Fantasy VIII and Vice City (you know - all the fun games).

I'll wait for more games to come out before you can make a real comparrison. I think its the games that make or break a console

I know, I mean what the hell?

Playstation%203.jpg

Looks like some weapon you hold in your hand. I think it's designed for maximum comfort thoough. Better gripping.

Back
Top Bottom