360 shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
know you don't, i've never even heard of them, maybe in the UK
and psps are not on shortage, i have a psp, and gamestop (in the US) is overstocked on them
oh and btw, i meant in the US, the 18th
hell no, ther not gettin new ones in the UK until after xmas

They release a lil at first because its a marketing tactic. They make it seem like a elite machine. Whichin turn will keep the drive strong for them. It makes prefect sense. Also ebay is making a killing too. Each major release of a console increases Ebays avg profit a lot, and it keeps ebay richer for a while. Its called hype. If microsoft wanted too they could of released 5 million of them. But they didn't because they want to grow up the hype.

to be quite frank sk8ngame u know naff. I never once said there was a PSP shortage, it was a marketing strategy from sony, to make it appear like a shortage but they held them back until the release of the 360. The 360 has been under produced by Microsoft. there is no/little chance of more 360's being shipped to any supplier before christmas. If you know anything about marketing and sales, which u quit clearly dont, Microsoft would have made more xbox's before christmas think about the profit, everyone wants one, they wont be that much in demand after christmas, im not saying there wont be a demand, but it wont be as great as this side of christmas. Also think about the profit and margin of Microsoft they are losing out on this side of christmas. Also Nik, 'hypes' eventually die.

Some people just need some common knowledge of marketing and sales, geez.

Matt

okay, do you really think, that m$ would (knowing that this wud happen) would only make as many as they did?
that would be stupid marketing
psp, maybe in england but not here, its been out for like 7 months here
as for 360 b4 xmas
europe:no
US:yes
maybe you should try researching ur topic, instead of just makin sht up,

u try reading anything about the xbox 360 which doesn't use the phrase 'under produced'

AND also i NEVER said there was a shortage of PSP's, Sony made it LOOK LIKE a shortage but held they back for the release of the xbox 360.

So dont accuse me of making sht up. If i were u i would look your 'facts' (lol) up first before u try and comment, mate.

matt

Pack it in.

To clear a few things up, the XBox 360 is now on sale in the UK. The PSP has also been on sale here for quite some time.

I've used both, and neither are really worth buying, TBH.

So calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom