360 really in the wrong hands?

David Lindon

Golden Master
so I while back there was a rumor that someone got their hangs on a 360 back in july, now that the 360 is out I wanted to know if you guys though it was real or not.

xbox360_screen001.jpg

Links: http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/18/news_6129378.html

I'm not too sure to tell the truth.

Hes suposedly playing the system in that pic...yet, wheres that ring of light?

That 360 looks like a prototype with the developer wires still there. I remember that ordeal...I hope that kid gets what he deserves, because that was such a stupid thing to do. I heard he later tried to cover himself up by saying a PS2 was in it, which also met with lots of opposition. He probably just hid a Xbox somewhere behind that beanbag with a suprisingly empty room.

Unless he won a contest, or something then hes too young.. or looks it, to be a beta tester for Microsoft. and even if he was, then, why in the hell take a pic of it..

They probably didn't have them in the XDK's (Xbox Development Kit) or prototype models.

Kage said:
like i said earlier...wheres the ring of light?

Well, its beta testing, i mean there are wires sticking outta the top, does it really make since to have tha ring of light..?

Supposedly on GameSpot's forums, his dad or some relative worked at Microsoft, and probably worked in the Xbox department. When that whole ordeal came up, the Xbox 360 was only in it's alpha stages. The Beta XDK's hadn't been delivered to developers yet. Also, even if he was a tester, why is there nothing but that pillow? I've seen other pictures taken at other angles, and the room (which looks like an apartment room) is pretty much empty. I think that's a prototype model, which doesn't work, because the XDK's that were delivered to developers were in black and came with a power unit attached to the top.

This is what the Xbox 360 XDK's looked like:

Xbox360XDK.jpg

Oh. But also, even for Alpha testing, it would be on a plasma screen, and a nice fluffy couch. Probably a nice class coffe table too. And even still, if it was Alpha testing, he wouldnt be allows to have his picture plastered all over the internet.

Back
Top Bottom