360 Dashboard

MS were running a deal to give you a free HDD if you need one to run the NXE update. Google about until i find the link, i don't know if it's still running tho.

Got it

at first, they were charging me $20 for one, and i didnt get one, then i tried again earlier today, and they said i wasnt eligible.

Ah well i tried. lol

eBay has good prices on 360 Hardware. I would highly recommend the jump to HDD.

i could transfer all my current data from the Memcard to the HDD no problem right?

I was thinking about getting an HDD anyways, i want to try those cars Forza 2 greatest hits gave me. I guess this would be the time to get it.
Or should i wait a bit longer and get lost odyssey instead? hmm... hard decision, either get a game and start enjoying my 360 again, or get an HDD with the 3 month membership, and have fun with Live.

Currently, the way my 360 connects to the internet is through bridging with my laptop.

Yea you can transfer your data easily enough.

Live is amazing it adds a whole new dimension to gaming on the 360, but lost odyssey is really good too. I'd get live, also look at eBay for you live membership, that's where i got mine. I got 12+1 Months for £26 where MS will charge you £40 for 12 months, was a great deal.

alright. Well, it looks like my next purchase is the HDD.
My friend can rent 2 games from gamefly, so i'll just rent Lost Odyssey when its available, and when i get enough money, i will buy it.

Thanks for those that help. I havent rep anybody in awhile, so i will rep the people that helped here.

If you go live and wanna play something PM me.

Gamertag : Knox You Down

I've got:
GH:WT
Forza 2
Farcry 2
Gears of War
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
FIFA 08

nice, i think i couldve gotten it if i didnt update recently so MS wouldnt know if i had a memcard or not.

Oh well, im going to try to get a 60GB, so i can install most of my games so i dont have to deal the loud loading, i dont mind the long loading though.
I think the only game thats loud while loading is GTAIV, its constantly loading.

If you go live and wanna play something PM me.

Gamertag : Knox You Down

I've got:
GH:WT
Forza 2
Farcry 2
Gears of War
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
FIFA 08

The only games i have that matches with you is GeOW, and Forza 2.

I wonder how long 20GB will last me. It's refurbished, and I'm finding plenty for 120GB drives on eBay new for around $80.

Back
Top Bottom