#Elmo#

Baseband Member
hey guys does anyone no how much diffrence a HDTV makes to the graphics on 360 is it worth paying half a grand for HDTV????

Well If you have the money Id say get it. HDTV is sweet, The graphics are so crispt and clear, Its 10 times better than playing on a standard television set. I know some of my friends have HDTVs and the graphics are amazing.

Hmm.. Maybe I should go to their house and play my 360 on it lol anywho

But in answer to your question, Yes there is a definate different to the graphics.

Edit: Wow, This is my 1,360th post, How cool is that?

Coincidence?

I think so.

Edit 2: Welcome to the forums.

dam i carnt afford one well i guess the question should be

how much better are the graphics on the 360 compared to plain old xbox and is the jump in graphics greater between XBOX1 to XBOX 360 or plain tv to HDTV?????

that is pretty cool didnt c 360 post so fort id start one + getting one soon so need to no how much more need to save up if need HDTV

:D

Ok, the jump from xbox to xbox 360 graphic wise is HUGE, I swear to god its just mind boggling. Take a look at my other thread about These graphics are amazing and look at that image, Thats of a car in Test Drive unlimited, That just shows you how good that is.

On a scale of one to ten, if xbox is a 2, xbox 360 is a 10.

And The prices of HDTVs vary, You can get say a 25-32 inch for $700, or around a 42 for $1,600 I know this HDTV/Monitor My mothers getting is 22" and cost $450 But there is good news, They should be going down by alot very soon and very quickly, I would wait a few months before buying one if you end up saving money. The ammount of money it costs to build them is going down, thus the ammount of money they ask for them will too.

great i will wait a few month and get one then cheers for that it was very helpfull i can c the diffrence in that screen shot i see wot u mean its AMAZING

only thing is im in UK so will prob take alot longer for HDTVs to go down in price o well graphics aint everything gameplay wot really counts

cheers thanx for the help

ELMO :D

Well, when my friend got his xbox, we had to play it in the basement on a normal tv. The graphics were amazing! but then, the next day i come by, his dad has the new 30' hdtv hooked up!!! We played the xbox on that and i was speachless.
If you have money, go for the hdtv. it doesnt even need to be that big.

The games shops in the UK demonstrate the 360 on HDTV sets, and everything looks fuzzy and too dark.

360 will be better than the PS3. The ps3 has the 7800gtx. that is already available on computers today. So why would u want graphics that you have already gotten before?? And nvidia said by the time the ps3 comes out, they will already have a graphics card that can outperform the 7800gtx.

Back
Top Bottom