3 is a magical number

SPAM thread? Call it what you want, but today has been such a good day that I have decided to celebrate my 3000th post. My original plan was to do 1k, 5k, 10k, and so forth. I guess I'll go 1k, 3k, 6k, 9k, 12k, and so forth.

CF has been good so far. I'm not going to lie, I liked it a little better when I was newer. I can't guarantee you that I'll stay here all the way through college like I may have mention on my 1k. However if possible, I would like to.

I'd like to thank Atomic Rooster and Worshipme for being such great members in the Hardware & Software. I'm not saying that they're the best nor that everyone else sucks. Everybody is great, but I picked up A LOT of things from these two. There are many members in this community that I also consider very close friends, whether they know it or not. Between these are members such as the two mentioned above, Teny, Neodude, RubberChicken, ZKilla, GhostFL, FlightSimBoy, Muz, Dude_Se, and Superman. Sorry if I left part of your names out but it couldn't remember it all by head. There are of course many others who I think I get along with great. If you don't think that way, I'd like to put our history behind and start fresh. One of the reasons is because of the tension that has been going on lately. If I can contribute to bringing back the early CF I know, then I'm all for it. Lastly, I'd like to thank David for the creation and maintenance of this place.

Cheesy post I know, however I think posts like these need to come around a little more often.

llol i dont even knwo how many posts i have , and everybody remembers muz :D

Haha, yet no one remembers me :p

Nice job on the post count :) I'm almost hitting my next set of thousands!

dude, this thread is gonna be used for me to get to 3,000 You are just beating me and I can't take it!

oh, and congrats.

In all honestly, you've never contributed to the community. We were all much better off without your posts lingering around the forum.
/sarcasm

Congratulations.

You didn't mention me?!??!?1111oEN!!!?!$?!??!?!?!?$!?$!>4$$!$($(!$O!?$?!$?!!!!!!

Please ignore ze above. Congrats... :D

Back
Top Bottom