3,000 Post's!

Wonder what Lord Kalthorn would have to say about that.

Wonder what ever happened to Lord Kalthorn. 13K posts and then he up and vanishes. I wasn't around when he was, but I've heard good things about him. He was last seen in 2006, but was on here lurking the other day it appears.

Wonder what ever happened to Lord Kalthorn. 13K posts and then he up and vanishes. I wasn't around when he was, but I've heard good things about him. He was last seen in 2006, but was on here lurking the other day it appears.

We've lost some good members over the years. jac006, ISOwner, ownage, 99nasha, Paradox, Bahawolf, and a few others.

ISOwner I remember. Bahawolf, I think I do to.

Wow, this forum has changed even in the year or so that I have been here.

I for one will try my best to stick around.

3000 posts, nice!

It's weird seeing a lot of the people who were the forum's most solid members disappear. I often wonder how it is that I am still here posting lol. It's like we have an obligation to do our time then move on. I did leave for about a year a long time ago but I came back. I gotta respect the members who are still here posting for as long as I have and longer.

He didnt vanish suddenly from what I remember and actually, he was one of the founding members but was pretty much gone even when I joined. He posted off and on maybe for my first year as a member then he seemed to permanently stop posting.

Back
Top Bottom