24 Season Finale

Ok, I saw a thread earlier about the Lost season finale and got the idea to make this thread.
First of all, what did everyone think of season 5? I hear a lot of good things then others said it was horrible. I personally thought it was quite good and I liked the finale too.

Anyways, just want peoples input. Assuming that anyone here watches something besdies tech tv. lol.

Season 5? That may be the one still showing down here, so don't give anything away, or I may have to not view this thread :p

well if you live in Europe you guys are probably just finishing up season 4. I think thats how it works.

Anyways, yeah, I suggest you dont look in here anymore because someone might say something. Though something tells me its not going to be a "hot" thread.

yeah, i watched the season premiere of this season, and i saw "those people"(didnt wanna spoil for uk people) get killed in the first two episodes, and i bought the dvds, but seein them die kinda ruins the first 4 seasons :(
but its a cool show, and im gonna watch the rest of seasons 2-4 over the summer...

I'm going to rent seasons one and two over the summer and watch them. I've never watched 24 before. On the other hand, I MISSED THE HOUSE MD SEASON FINALE! :(

I missed the House season finale too...oh well.

alvino, you've never watched 24 before? Wasnt there a thread a while ago where we both were talking about it? lol, I thought you had seen it.

Okay, well I've seen ONE episode. :p It was this season too.

Arrggghhh, I have so many TV shows to catch up to.

Yes, it is the best... In my country, the season finale isn't here yet, at what time does the series end? Because we're at 6:00 I think.

Back
Top Bottom