24 Hour Nyan Cat

WYSIWUG

In Runtime
So I was thinking is there a world record for watching Nyan Cat?

If not I would like to do it.

24 hours without stimulants, just sitting there with a big timer and camcorder to become the only person in the world that watched 24 hours of Nyan Cat without looking away from the screen or taking my headphones off.

Whatu say?

Studies have shown that prolonged exposure to nyan cats effectively reformats the viewer's brain partition into NYAN, which is incompatible to NTFS, FAT32, ext3, Reiser4, and of course, BFS.

What freaking planet you from WYSIWUG? Never heard of Ghost in the Shell?
GitS set the bar for other serious anime to strive for. Deep serious story lines seasoned with some humorous moments. Graphics that are still ahead of their time. Edgy commentary that holds true still on modern society.
Seriously, Nyan cat?

When I had first seen this I thought what is that, It must be an anime thing as setishock mentioned. It apparently it the guy who made this was influenced by his dead cat to make it, How weird and creepy.
On April 2, 2011, the GIF animation of the cat was posted by 25-year-old Christopher Torres of Dallas, Texas, who uses the name "prguitarman", on his website LOL-Comics. Torres explained in an interview where the idea for the animation came from: "I was doing a donation drive for the Red Cross and in-between drawings in my Livestream video chat, two different people mentioned I should draw a “Pop Tart” and a “cat”." In response, he created a hybrid image of a Pop-Tart and a cat, which was developed a few days later into the animated GIF. The design of Nyan Cat was influenced by Torres' pet cat Marty, who died in November 2012 from Feline infectious peritonitis.
For more info read here Nyan Cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom