24"

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Anyone think a 24inch monitor is too big for my desk?

Thats a 17 inch currently there,

Will consider moving the fish.

Also reccomend some good but cheap 2.1 speakers? With alot of power and a big sub. for like under $75 usd.

Planning on getting a mac mini in the future, along with the above items.

When i get a job. But monitors are seriously cheap these days, I was looking at a 23.6 asus for 240. I have a 15 inch gateway monitor that cost 900 dollars when it came out. Its old, completely decreased in value, but at least it still works. Only 2 or 3 pixels that have gone permantly green.

If not ill get a 22". Even cheaper. Like 160 i saw.

id personally go for no more than 22"/24". i have that size and its just about perfect for a monitor. any more and it would just kill my eyes.

Erm, I moved the fishtank. Great. I have a 47 inch long desk, and a 17 inch monitor. Im basically open to anything under 60 inches. The only thing limiting me is the $$

Dual 22's anyone?

If its even possible to do that with a mac mini.

Also,, what speakers? If no suggestions, ill just get 2 speakers and a sub since i already have an amp.

why not just have a 22" and keep the 17"?
my screen is massive when used normally (not when gaming or watching films). 17" would be enough for some messing about whilst gaming on the 22".

Also,, what speakers? If no suggestions, ill just get 2 speakers and a sub since i already have an amp.

Take advantage of that by buying full range speakers. Computer speakers don't have the same full sound compared to a properly designed speaker.

Back
Top Bottom