21st Century "Candid Camera"

Masahiro

BSOD
I am thinking of making a thing like candid camera - internet style where I and a few other people go onto the "live support" services and then fool the people on the other end for fun.

If you would like to be part of this please PM me or reply to this thread.

Here's my first one:
Welcome to LivePerson! An online representative will be with you shortly. You are number 1 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 0 minute(s) and 12 seconds. Thank you for waiting.
You are now chatting with 'Willie'
Your Reference Number for this chat is LTK330673761X
Willie: Hello, I'm here to answer your questions about LivePerson Timpani services.
Ashley: What are the benefiets of this over Help Center Live?
Willie: Hi there
Willie: Am sorry
Willie: I have not heard of Help Center Live
Willie: LivePerson has received top honors from the editors of ECommerce-Guide.com. Named as the winner of the 2004 Excellence in Technology Award for the best customer support/service tool for small and medium-sized businesses.
Ashley: The address is http://helpcenterlive.com/ .
Ashley: It is free and I am currently using it but I am looking into other products.
Willie: Am sorry
Willie: I can only speak about our product
Willie: By looking at there site, means nothing,
Willie: One needs to look at up time,
Willie: Security,
Willie: Support,
Ashley: Well Help Center Live is actaully run server-side which is why I like it.
Willie: All aspects one will not see by simply "visiting" a web site
Willie: The fact that we currently have over 3,500 paying clients including; Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Toyota, Fujitsu, AT&T, Bell (Canada), Maersk Shipping, Standard and Poors, Neiman Marcus, Intuit and Earthlink is testimony to the quality of service, highest level of security and support we provide our clients.
Ashley: Well I barley earn £10 a month and I want a small service for a small site...
Willie: Am afraid we do not offer a free service,
Willie: The price for a Timpani SB Chat account is $99/month per seat (concurrent operator).
Willie: That's the basic service we offer
Ashley: So I have to pay $99 for each person who gives up their spare time to help me run a free service?
Willie: LivePerson provides the technology for a professional and secure chat service on your website. We do not provide the operators, the chats are handled by representatives on your side.
Willie: Ashley, those are our prices,
Willie: Over time, it proves to be worth it,
Willie: How ever if you do not think so, feel free to use the service you are using now.
Ashley: But I have only 10 people using my free service. My hosting is provided for free, and people actaully give up their spare time to work for my service. I am offended by companys who can only think about sales and not think about people who can't afford a new computer less than every 5 years such as me who are trying to help others by giving up free time and giving up free services. Do you want to know how much I have made since August 2004? Well, $59. I try to help people not just make money. Do you not understand how I feel right now?
Willie: Am sorry you feel that way, how ever we have almost 200 people in our company that need to make a salary as well, am sorry you are not making money, I hope you will
Willie: HOW ever
Willie: This is our service
Willie: These are our prices
Willie: You are not forced to use them
Willie: As you are using now a free service
Willie: Thats' great
Willie: Continue it!
Willie: Is their anything else I can help you with?
Ashley: Maybe my somewhat feeling of unhappiness....
Ashley: Well I am now going to go and tell some people the way you have treated me today
Willie: I have not treated you in any bad way am afraid
Willie: Am sorry you feel I did
Willie: How ever once you come and try to change the policy of this company, am sorry the one that miss treated is you.
Willie: Again, all the luck to you
Willie: And use the service that best meets your needs, and your pocket,
Ashley: OK thanks anyway.
Willie: Have a nice day
Thank you for using LivePerson Live Chat! If you'd like a transcript of this chat sent to you by email, please fill in the Exit survey after closing this chat window.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... WTF. So is your idea to ring someone up and speak to them... or something. I'm confused is that a real transcript.

Well basicly, you know them sites where there is "live support", and you talk to a person like a IM chat, well we go round them sites making a nusince of ourselves....

But things like candid camera work because you can see a persons reaction to the situation. If you just type stuff wheres and post the transcript wheres the fun in that. Now if we saw them break down in tears of frustration and kick their monitor off their desk, that would be funny.

Back
Top Bottom