21 things to say at Xmas

Google Guru said:
Lol... great find!
Not really, as Steff remarked, "ewwww!", being female she was offended by the crudity, I wasn't exactly offended, I've seen worse, but in the context of Christmas, & what it stands for, it was all wrong, over here, they went on the streets & asked children & youths what the meaning of Christmas was, & only one in four said it was to celebrate the birth of Christ, the rest said things like getting presents, having parties, getting drunk etc.

Brookfield said:
Not really, as Steff remarked, "ewwww!", being female she was offended by the crudity, I wasn't exactly offended, I've seen worse, but in the context of Christmas, & what it stands for, it was all wrong, over here, they went on the streets & asked children & youths what the meaning of Christmas was, & only one in four said it was to celebrate the birth of Christ, the rest said things like getting presents, having parties, getting drunk etc.

What the hell you on about now???? Steff wasnt offended at all. If you read her post it says "lmao" which means laughing my ass off. You really need to lighten up and stop making assumptions. Also, you have already posted in here and made no comments like this before, have you woke up today in a bad mood or something? Ive PMed steff and im sure she will reply if she is upset. :mad:

Raffaz said:
What the hell you on about now???? Steff wasnt offended at all. If you read her post it says "lmao" which means laughing my ass off. You really need to lighten up and stop making assumptions :mad:

Never a truer word spoken... or... post.

Back
Top Bottom