No, the world wont end in 2012, even if the human race does, which we wont in 2012, the world will continue on its merry way. If it happens, it happens. We must be in an exciting age, everyone thinks we are going to die.

Nah thankfully with President Bush's term nearing its end I think will make out just fine.

LOL.. Now thats awesome.

Its simply not logical for an individual to predict the future.. their claims are always vague or ambiguous and always have a high chance of happening. Take a class in Critical Thinking (Philosophy) and ask how psychics work and you'll be interested at the response.

ill raise a colony of cock roaches and when new years comes ill cover my self in them, after all, they can survive a nuclear blast :D

I believe it will. Because "the one" won't make it to the machine main frame and save "man kind" from extinction, and then rebirth, and starting this whole process over again.

I also believe, that if you believe what I just wrote...you probably should die in 2012 ;) just kidding.

But seriously. There are more theories about 2012 than there are people in the world (exaggeration, I know), but the world could end at any time. But it'll be at our own hand...not some cosmic display of a prophecy. Unless they mean by a giant meteor trying to nest in our planet in which it just obliterates half of it.

im not sure really. i watched a documentary on discovery, and the 2012 theory actually is based astronomy and all this other shit, and both the mayans and the chinese pinpointed it at december 21, 2012 because some astronomical thing happens where earth lines up with the sun and the center of the universe or something like that and then the gravity flips or something and an ice age starts.

well thats not good...

As the Mayans have done well with predictions of our current days, many thought 06/06/06 was going to be a "Devil" day or something of the sort. There was the 01/01/00 scare that never really put a scratch on our lives. If anything 9/11/01 has been more of a "holy crap" moment in recent history than anything else in which was over hyped.

As the Mayans have done well with predictions of our current days, many thought 06/06/06 was going to be a "Devil" day or something of the sort. There was the 01/01/00 scare that never really put a scratch on our lives. If anything 9/11/01 has been more of a "holy crap" moment in recent history than anything else in which was over hyped.

Well yes, because something on 9/11 actually happened, as the rest is just mere prediction.

Back
Top Bottom