Do you really believe that the world will end in 2012? I don't know but Nostradamus sounds like he knows what he is talking about. All of his predictions came true and this is his last one.

I've heard there's atleast 4 versions of his quatrain relevant to the 9/11 'prediction' and it was never really in French it was always in English. I've heard different versions also, they're just fraudulent and it loses its credibility once people distort and exaggerate the original quatrain. When people read his work and they're searching for something specific, then they'll obviously just perceive anything the way they want.

I wouldn't mind doing a bit of reserach, and looking up his original works.

But... I doubt it'll happen.

Hehe, remember the 2K scare?
"The world is going to end at midnight of December 31st, 1999".. aka Year 2000.

I'm still here alive.. I think. ;-p

But just like what T-Man said.. if it does, what can we do? Life is full of surprises, and unexpected events..

Noone even knows what REALLY happens when you die. If you have strong faith, you morally know, but scientifically you don't. (Lets not make this a religion debate though).

I dont think so. Bunch of vague predictions, can't really say he predicted the actual 9/11 or etc.... Could have been something totally different that happened, but with interpretations, they become supernatural predictions to some.

Has anyone else noticed that we didn't know what his other predictions were until the event happened and we went back to look it up? Odds are, since we know what he predicted before the event, it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom