2009 Prom

I know. I feel so bad. I've told her that I'll argue with my parents all that I can. If I can't make it I told her, I'll make it up. She must think I'm such a douche.

At least you said you would make it up.

My friend just said he was sorry and he couldn't find a ride and that she would have to go alone. It least you did it like a man.

I try to be honest as much as I can, and not in a rude way. Sometimes I catch myself lying though. I'm getting better, so that's good!

At least you were honest and want to make up what you did. That's the sign of a good man.

Hahah...thanks man. I've been talking it over with my parents. They went on a walk and they said they'd think about letting me go. Let's hope they do!

That's nice man! I hope they let you go.

I didn't go because I couldn't afford a tux. But this girl I like is going to invite me as her date on her senior prom.

I don't really want a girlfriend...at least not a clingy one. I have track and a lot of homework. If I had one, she'd think I didn't care about her because we'd hardly spend time together on the weekdays.

I don't really want a girlfriend...at least not a clingy one. I have track and a lot of homework. If I had one, she'd think I didn't care about her because we'd hardly spend time together on the weekdays.

Well if you did find a girl that wanted to date you, if she cared about you, she would understand that you are busy alot and that you care about her even if you can't spend every possible hour of every school day with her. And she would realize how much of a sacrifice you are making for by spending any possible moment you could with her -- even if it's not alot.

Back
Top Bottom