2009 Prom

So my prom date did cancel on me. I didn't think anybody actually was that inconsiderate, but I guess I was wrong. I'm still going to the one at her school with another girl. I just need to quickly find a girl to go with me to mine.

My friend told his date he could not find anyone to drive him and he told her the night of prom and now she hates him really bad. That seems pretty inconsiderate to me. Especially.

Well...since I told them I might not be needing a tux for my Prom since it is not guaranteed that I go, they say I shouldn't go to the other school either. They said they were only letting me go there since the girl was coming to mine.

Yeah, I hate it when everything is going to smooth. You always know something's up. It's too bad you are not 18.

The ironic part is that you are going to do the same thing and cancel on the other girl

I know. I feel so bad. I've told her that I'll argue with my parents all that I can. If I can't make it I told her, I'll make it up. She must think I'm such a douche.

Back
Top Bottom