Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #1
Golden Master

Thumbs up 2007 NBA Playoffs

It's that time of year again!!!! Let the Playoffs begin and boy, do we have some really good first round matchups!!!! I predict a lot of upsets this year and teams that were known to suck, will be granted top honors this time.

Check out the map to the Finals:

http://www.nba.com/playoffs2007/index.html#replay

I like the Chicago Bulls to slaughter the Heat (which they will do---no doubt in my mind). They haven't been this good since Michael Jordan was on the team. Then in the West, I like the Golden State Warriors to beat the snot out of the Dallas Mavericks. During the regular season, the Warriors was the only team to sweep the season series against the Number One team in the NBA--the Dallas Mavericks. THat shows that even though the Warriors are the number eight seed, they can beat the number one Dallas hands down!!!!

The Lakers, well, I still regard them as the "Fakers" because with the talent they have, they still can't win games. All the other matchups will be fun to watch.

First round of the Playoffs start this Saturday at 9:30am PST on ESPN, ABC, and TNT. Good stuff.

Who I like to see in the finals? I have a feeling it's going to be Phoenix vs Detroit. I hate both teams, but statistically, they're in. I rather see Chicago vs Utah (but I'm dreaming, lol).

Old 04-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs

What?

Laker will destroy the Suns..Kobe in 5..
Maverics will win 4-1 vs the Warriors, they just dont have what it takes..
The Bulls should beat the heat, but its going to come down to 7..
Nets will run all over the Wizards
And the Rockets my team, we'll put the JAzz to rest.

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:44 PM   #3
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Starr Send a message via MSN to Starr

Cavs, Cavs, Cavs!!!

Windows Vista Business Edition

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't."
Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Istonian Send a message via MSN to Istonian

Bulls FTW!
Old 04-20-2007, 07:18 PM   #5
Baseband Member

The Nets arent playing the wizards...they're playing the raptors.

Wizards are playing Cleavland.
hankthetank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 02:02 AM   #6
Golden Master

THe Raptors is another team that's much improved, like the Bulls. I hope these two teams go far in the playoffs. I have a feeling the Rockets won't make it pass the first around. Jerry Sloan has the Jazz conditioned to win. The Lakers will choke in the playoffs like usual. I predict Suns in 5, Jazz in 6, Bulls in 6, Nets in 6 (I'm sorry to Raptors fan--as much as I like them), Pistons in 5, the Cavs and Wizards matchup is interesting. The Wizards to me is a sleeper team. THey may have the 7th spot, but they can play like they're number 1. That one is up for grabs and I have no clue who's going to come out on top of that series (should be a good one).

Back to my predictions. Mavs in 5, Spurs in 5. I think that's it. I'm pretty sure the teams I pick will advance, but I might be off by one or two games, . Let's see how close I get, hehe. First games tomorrow, yeah!!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:25 AM   #7
Golden Master

Haha, all my team won except for the Spurs/Nuggets and Houston/Utah matchup. Am I a good predictor or what? Of all the series that's been going on, I was wrong on two matchups. Whew, I should be taking bets.

Golden State upset Dallas (I never had a doubt). I'm shocked the Nuggets beat the Spurs. I was glad Houston won in a way, even though I'm a Utah fan. But we'll see if it will all turn around tomorrow!!!