2006 NBA Playoffs

My weakness was passing. I can pass, but not as good as the guy running the point. He's more creative and can get off pretty accurate passes compared to me. However, I make up for it in points. The most I scored in an actual game in high school wa 43 points. I was on fire that night with 11 3-pointers. Unbelievable. When you're hot like that, it's like shooting a free throw, except you're at the 3-point line. That's the feeling. I averaged a little over 19 points a game so that was a blowout night for me.

43 points that's amazing, my highest was only about 25. I never was a shooter though most of my points came on driving and if there was no one to dish too i'd put up a shot.

My best game in high school would of been the one i had 10 points 12 rebounds 22 assists, i was a passing machine that night. Plus my first and only triple double in high school :p

That never happened again, ever. I was just feeling it that night. It was a career high for me. I averaged 4 rebounds per game and 2 assists, lol. I also averaged 1.xx blocks per game. My stats weren't that impressive compared to the other guys, but it was my scoring that the coach needed from me and started to use me as a starter instead of coming off the bench. I would say that I'm a Lamar Odom type player, but not as tall as he is. I post quite often and shoot from the outside just as he did.

Im hoping the pistons win it. I think they have a really good shot. I dont really watch NBA that much.

A cool thing though is that Detroit had the best record in the league for NBA and NHL. That was the first time it ever happened.

Pistons are up 2-1 and I they play again Monday night. They lost big last night, but I know they can win the series still. Unless they just choke in the playoffs and that would be very dissapointing. Especially when you have the number one team in the league like the Pistons.

OMG, the Bulls WON!!!!! Series is tied at 2-2. Tyson Chandler is injured though...

Dude look at the Lakers Game! Kobe is a freaking BEAST. OT here we go!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! WOW, best game of the entre playoff series. I saw that game all the way through. That was a classic game if I ever saw one. Clipper and Lakers coming up in the second round. Even though they both have to win one more game. BUt, holy crap, Koby did it again. Phoenix put on a good show with their 3-point shooters, but Lakers prevailed at the end. They forced overtime through Kobe's key basket and he did it again to end OT!!!!! Give a lot of credit to the other players to force the turnover against Phoenix. Lakers and the Clippers are now up 3-1!!!!

Dude, best game I ever watched hands down! Kobe is just a beast, did you see the layup to take it inot OT, the angle was so bad he still got it too go. The last shot wow nothing great but shit it went in. He is the person you give the ball when you have to win a game. Just an amazing game, ill be talking about this one for a long long time, as will all the people in school. If you missed it ohh man that sucks for you. Say it with me MVP MVP , ahah Kobe is the MVP not Steeve "the trash" Nash...

Kobe had a good look at the basket as he went up for the layup. The reason why he threw up a rainbow was because Boris Diow came up to him to challenge the layup. Kobe "flipped" it over him and it went in perfectly to end regulation. Then the end of OT was just amazing. It's those kind of buzzer beaters that really get things going. Devean George made a lot of key 3-pointers and their defense to close it out was outstanding. Lakers are clearly the dominating team in this series. All the Suns can do is shoot from the outside. Stupid Phoenix. Why the hell do they spend so much time shooting 3's? They live and die by it. If they were to get more inside or easier shots, they could've easily won this game, but they didn't. Lakers didn't make that much 3's and look at them. They came out victorious despite of that. It's just skills...

Back
Top Bottom