2006 NBA Playoffs

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone here a huge NBA fan? 1st round series looks very interesting so far. I'm rooting for the LA Clippers to advance to the 2nd round. Looks like they will do it. If the LA Lakers win their playoff series with Phoenix, the Clipper and the Lakers will face each other.

Wow, can you imagine the ruckus around here? It would be mad and the whole world would take notice of this. To make more hype of it, both teams share the same arena!!!!! (Staples Center).

I'm watching the Clippers game right now. THey're smoking the Denver Nuggets pretty bad. If they win tonight, they go up 3-1 with one more game to go. Should the Clippers win the next game, they will officialy elimintate the Nuggets.

The Lakers ( I don't care too much for them and often call them the LA Fakers) are up 2-1 with a huge game tomorrow on ABC. If they win that, I'm sure they will win the series and the big matchup will begin with Lakers vs Clippers in the West Semifinals. Really exciting. There are a lot of other key matchups from the east that I like. The New Jersey vs Indiana series are all tied up at 2-2. Detroit vs Milwaukee are 2-1 with Detroit leading that series. Miami vs Chicago is 2-1 with Miami leading that one. They play tomorrow and I hope Chicago Bulls win.

I think this year has been some of the best playoff matchups I have seen in a long time. The Nets/Pacers is a great series, along with the Heat/Bulls, very entertaining. Then you have the Mavs/Grizzlies who are going to get killed. Lakers/Suns is getting crazy! I try and catch the games when I can when I get home, and i am definitely looking foreword to the 2nd round, should be great.

TRDCorolla said:
Anyone here a huge NBA fan? 1st round series looks very interesting so far. I'm rooting for the LA Clippers to advance to the 2nd round. Looks like they will do it. If the LA Lakers win their playoff series with Phoenix, the Clipper and the Lakers will face each other.

Wow, can you imagine the ruckus around here? It would be mad and the whole world would take notice of this. To make more hype of it, both teams share the same arena!!!!! (Staples Center).
Not me... :(

Yeah I love the Nba, just like the Nfl. Did you see Kobe dunk on Steve Nash, ahaha he shut him up so bad. Im going for the lakers now since Steve Nash wanted to act like an ass and try to fight the lakers dude. Well being from Philly im a 76'ers fan but they kinda suck as you can tell there not in the playoffs. Did you hear they might trade Allen Iverson, any who we all know the Pistons are going to win the whole thing!

Allan Iverson has always been on the trade talk probably because the 76ers haven't really done anything as far as winning goes. It's always easy to put the blame on the superstars when the team doesn't do well. There are trade rumors of Kevin Garnett coming to the Clippers too. If that hapens, obvious there will be a big blockbuster trade. Suns WILL LOSE. Why? They put up too many 3's. Look what happen to the Nuggets. They were like 2-20 from 3's or something like that. Too lazy to look up the stats, but they shot horribly from the field. I will be watching the Playoffs all morning today. Suns/Lakers should be the smash hit. The first game, Bulls/Heat should be good too because the United Center will be rocking. Go BUlls. On TNT tonight or is it ESPN, Kings play. THat's another good one.

Yes, I agree that the playoffs this year has more of an appeal than previous years. Higher level of compeition. If you look at ALL the games that has been played so far, they are all ever so close. Deep compeition and hard work. Clippers dominated last night and smoked the Nuggets again. One more game ,baby, and off to the semifinals!!!!!

Yeah, us Philly fans just get disapointed every year. No matter the sport, just look at the Eagles and whats been happening to us the last 4 years, 76'ers look at the 2001 season. We played like the best team ever Kobe and Shack, we won one game and then got blown out. We havent had a champ team in this city for so damn long its sad. Yeah even though Im a big fan of Allen Iverson, I the time has come for the team to rebuild which is just some bs. Iverson deserves to get a ring before he leaves, hopefully he can go to a team that has a better shot then us. As for who we will get for him I have no idea, I would love to get tracy Mcgrady man hes a beast. But then again he sucks this year due to his back spasms. Who knows.....

You should come over to California. We are basketball heaven here. Almost every team here is in the Playoffs (Sacramento Kings, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers). Warriors are out.

Everyone here is superhyped for the anticipated Lakers/Clippers game. I'm going to be blasting the volume for that game if it happens. Right now, it's the pregame show on ABC. Bulls/Heat coming up next followed by Suns/Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom