200 PCs and about $15,000

LOL, um no thats not my problem thats his and I think its aroun dthe tornoto area. IDK. I'll figure ito ut. For 15,000 bucks i'll find a place to fit 200 PCs.

yeah i think just about anybody in there right mind would. Well i hope everything goes smoothly for ya.

Good Luck

Sounds awsome!
Yeah, this got me to thinking of creating a site somewhat around this kinda idea... it'll be based more on free services just to help get my name out there. Hopfully I'll be able to draw a good crowed, I need a name and a domain as well as hosting first though... so I have ot think it all through

Chris

Sounds like a scam. Look out for this guy to ask you for some holding money. Why pay taxes both ways and shipping both ways and insurance both ways, when you can hire some one on your payroll to put them together? Besides the fact that you're under aged even in your country. I hate being a wet blanket but you need to keep your guard up.

I don't think its a scam. I've known this man for a few years now but a other guy brought up the same question and we addresing it. Its not just some random guy out of nowhere. He is the CFO of the game that I play and all and other poeple who say they've done business with him he is straight up.

Just make sure you know what you're doing and make sure you know what you're doing. :)

Yea I know how to build PCs and I mean I think he wants me to do somthing along the lines of a basic PC

Hahah, I noticed that I basically repeated myself in my previous post. :p Meh, it was 12 and I was tired... :D

Back
Top Bottom