Dark Night

BSOD
I hit 200 posts and i thought to look back at all my post. The first 100 or so where useless. I have and will try to make more sense in my posts being I want to stay at this forum. It is a really great forum and i love it.

Getting your feet wet in a forum and becoming helpful can take some time. Trust me, I have been on enough forums to know. But keep up the good work and we will see you at 500!!! :p

congrats. i just had to give you some rep. that red circle was just ugly. make sure you post some useful stuff now :p

ive seen you posting around the forums so you can have a rep aswell as i think you deserve it :)
i must be in a good mood, it must be the fact im having a bbq tonight :p

ive seen you posting around the forums so you can have a rep aswell as i think you deserve it :)

Enjoy the BBQ
Hey, where's mine??? Just kidding.

Check your rep thingy :D
I hit 200 posts and i thought to look back at all my post. The first 100 or so where useless. I have and will try to make more sense in my posts being I want to stay at this forum. It is a really great forum and i love it.
Dont worry as you learn more you can help more people . Look at my 3K+ posts and not all of them are helpfull , a lot are prolly in the social lounge so yeah not every post you make has to be helpfull

Thanks, man!!! :D What's cooking on the grill tonight? I work evenings, so I will probably have an air and wind sandwich tonight. ;)

muz said:
Check your rep thingy :D

Hey, have some yourself.

dude se, gave you some for your advice on my forum.

Edit: Gee that sucks, you can only have so many smileys in one post. Had to delete mine to dude se :frown:

Congrat's as you work your way to the 500 mark, and learning some things along the way...Glad you like the forum.

Back
Top Bottom