20 killed at university [BBC news]

Ah, i get it now. i thought he was talking about a video of the shooting in progress that he was about to post. That one, i'm ok with. It is kinda creapy tho...

This thing saddens me. What is humanity coming to. We have absolutley dumb people (as in not mentally retarted). Then we have pshycos and the stupid people piss off the psychos and BOOM! 33 people dead.

EDIT: I read the article about the parents and I don't believe it . The site didn't even gt his age right. They say he is 19 and he is really a 23 year old senior. And to think the year was almost over.

In the article they were saying the girl who died was 19, not the killer:
A 19-year old half-Korean was confirmed to be among the dead during Monday's shooting rampage at Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg, Virginia. The girl, identified as Mary Karen Read

However, that article has been proven a rumor. The parents were actually brought to the hospital in shock

Source 1: http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21582111-5001021,00.html?from=public_rss
Source 2: http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-chosparents,0,4860937.story?coll=ktla-news-2

This morning on BBC TV we were shown a video with sound, of the killer rambling on why he did it, then stills of him posing with several types of weapon did other countries see this?, also every national paper in England had the stills on their front page this morning

Holy hell. All them people didnt deserve to die cause he had problems, jeez everyone has them ******.

This morning on BBC TV we were shown a video with sound, of the killer rambling on why he did it, then stills of him posing with several types of weapon did other countries see this?, also every national paper in England had the stills on their front page this morning

Yeah, they made American news aswell... it's soo sickening...

Its ridiculous, the press are having a field day. this guy commits a crime of unthinkable proportion, and now hes famous, He getting exactly what he wanted, ATTENTION, well screw you you sick bxxxxxx.
All this media coverage is just advertising for the next psychopath to do his/her desires so they can get their name remembered. they will draw strength from this nutter to fuel their obsessions.

Its ridiculous, the press are having a field day. this guy commits a crime of unthinkable proportion, and now hes famous, He getting exactly what he wanted, ATTENTION, well screw you you sick bxxxxxx.
All this media coverage is just advertising for the next psychopath to do his/her desires so they can get their name remembered. they will draw strength from this nutter to fuel their obsessions.

i never thought of that.... you do raise a good point though. Although, do we know taht he wanted this attention, or did he just want to kill people?

i never thought of that.... you do raise a good point though. Although, do we know taht he wanted this attention, or did he just want to kill people?

In all the reports and on his own video he sent , he makes it plainly obvious that he is trying to make a point, so i say yes he was looking for some attention. why else would you make a video of yourself and then broadcast it

Back
Top Bottom