20 killed at university [BBC news]

Yea, I said that before, it's insane!!! I cant understand why they didnt evacuate. They didnt take the warning with heed, now the innocent familys of loved ones are paying for that.

Yea, I said that before, it's insane!!! I cant understand why they didnt evacuate. They didnt take the warning with heed, now the innocent familys of loved ones are paying for that.

A terrible terrible act of complete cowardice , to take out revenge on Innocent victims that had nothing to do with a mans estranged mind, i blame all this violence in films, vigilante movies that give these sick bxxxxxx the idea of being the judge and executioner of our people.

I apologize then, its just the way it came across:)
Glad you understand now.
thumbs.gif

I'd like to know what bush has to do with this, and how in anyway he could be considered in charge? THis is not his responsibility, it is the College's and the local police department. Maybe the FBI, but that's even an extreme.

Just now we were told that the death toll has reached 33, with a strong possibility of that number increasing as several of the wounded are on the critical list.
Flags are at half-mast, Bush has made a speech but as yet hasn't paid a visit, come on w*nker, git the lead out !!!!

true...but it just happened yesterday, so you can't expect the leader of a nation to be able to just take off work for a few minutes and go visit. i think he should wait a day or two until it's all sorted out.

I was just thinking of the typhoon actually lol still he gave little help to thoose people, I'm sure were all well aware why. Did they ever get new orleans sorted out?

Louisiana, South Alabama and Mississippi cover a massive area...i think they did very well in the actual response to the hurricane. New Orleans made it through hurricane katrina fine...it was a day AFTER the storm made landfall that the levy's broke and flooded the city. Stuff like that is kinda hard to prepare for, Besides people in New Orleans just didn't want to leave...and when your city is built on top of a freakin Bayou surrounded by massive lakes and protected by a system of poorly engineered levy's built in the 60s then it's only a matter of time before something gives.

besides i don't think it's the Federal Governments "fault" when it comes to something so large as a hurricane, a Cat 5 Hurricane at that. Some of the blame belongs to the local city and state governments, the mayor of New Orleans was and still is a Idiot, the Louisiana Governor could have done ALOT more on her end as well. Besides president Bush does not control every thing the United States Government does. People need to hold the accountability to the officials in F.E.M.A and the other Federal Agency's who were in charge and on the ground.

my opinion anyhow lol

true...but it just happened yesterday, so you can't expect the leader of a nation to be able to just take off work for a few minutes and go visit. i think he should wait a day or two until it's all sorted out.
He said on TV this morning that he is going there in a day or two.

Louisiana, South Alabama and Mississippi cover a massive area...i think they did very well in the actual response to the hurricane. New Orleans made it through hurricane katrina fine...it was a day AFTER the storm made landfall that the levy's broke and flooded the city. Stuff like that is kinda hard to prepare for, Besides people in New Orleans just didn't want to leave...and when your city is built on top of a freakin Bayou surrounded by massive lakes and protected by a system of poorly engineered levy's built in the 60s then it's only a matter of time before something gives.
besides i don't think it's the Federal Governments "fault" when it comes to something so large as a hurricane, a Cat 5 Hurricane at that. Some of the blame belongs to the local city and state governments, the mayor of New Orleans was and still is a Idiot, the Louisiana Governor could have done ALOT more on her end as well. Besides president Bush does not control everything the United States Government does. People need to hold the accountability to the officials in F.E.M.A and the other Federal Agency's who were in charge and on the ground.

my opinion anyhow lol

None really, just saying that I have a lot more greens than reds lately, 29 as against 2, that's if you don't mind me mentioning it, I hope it's OK to do that?

Okay. Haha, I was just wondering what your point was with that post.

I watched Oprah for the first time today when the show was revolving around this issue. I missed most of the news broadcasts, avoiding most of them just because they were drawn from CNN, and well, you get my point.

Scary though. Again it was someone with mental issues that hated the world and stuff... I don't really know what to say about it.

I have friends at Virginia Tech and family in the state of Virginia, so yeah.

Some hope!!!, remember the typhoon, how long did it take take then?, roll on the election that'll cost billions of dollars, there can't be anyone as bad as Bush!!, er, or can there? *shudder* arrrggghhh!
help.gif

Unless you count Clinton:p

Back
Top Bottom