20 killed at university [BBC news]

Just now we were told that the death toll has reached 33, with a strong possibility of that number increasing as several of the wounded are on the critical list.
Flags are at half-mast, Bush has made a speech but as yet hasn't paid a visit, come on w*nker, git the lead out !!!!

Well, bush is probbly haveing a nice dinner somewhere right now and cant be arsed to get off his fat ass, jp. Still I'm sure he will pay a visit when he has the time.. lol :eek:

I'm sure he will pay a visit when he has the time.
Some hope!!!, remember the typhoon, how long did it take take then?, roll on the election that'll cost billions of dollars, there can't be anyone as bad as Bush!!, er, or can there? *shudder* arrrggghhh!
help.gif

I was just thinking of the typhoon actually lol still he gave little help to thoose people, I'm sure were all well aware why. Did they ever get new orleans sorted out?

Some hope!!!, remember the typhoon, how long did it take take then?, roll on the election that'll cost billions of dollars, there can't be anyone as bad as Bush!!, er, or can there? *shudder* arrrggghhh!
help.gif

I cant believe you see fit to make jokes on such a horrific event, it really doesn't matter who's president, priminister queen or king how does that help the situation right now?:eek:

I cant believe you see fit to make jokes on such a horrific event, it really doesn't matter who's president, priminister queen or king how does that help the situation right now?:eek:
What the hell???, I was not making a joke about the disaster, I wouldn't do that, only about stupid Bush!:mad:

As there was two hours between the first and second shooting how is it that a warning by the police never cam?, according to them on the news there saying they could never have for seen the second incident, what a load of utter crap, if they didn't have the shooter ,which the did not, how could they not warn the rest of the camp? TWO HOURS hmmm

As there was two hours between the first and second shooting how is it that a warning by the police never cam?, according to them on the news there saying they could never have for seen the second incident, what a load of utter crap, if they didn't have the shooter ,which the did not, how could they not warn the rest of the camp? TWO HOURS hmmm
Well, you're right there.

Back
Top Bottom