2 questions

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
do any of you know..

1) where the detroit auto museum is? me and my dad want to go tehre next week, and i google it, and i get everything BUT it.(were going to the autoshow in toronto in like 30 min, lol)

2) will hd dvd and/or blue ray dvd players be able to play normal dvds? if they dont, wats the pointof buying an hd dvd player, other than the xbox 360 one for the hd gaming:D:D

all the people who respond, i will give neg rep.....

..........JOKING

positive rep for all

1) Dont know
2) Players will be backward compatible, so you should have no problems

thanks a lot, im gonna buy xbox hddvd player:D:D:D:D, and who do you think will win the war on new dvd players?? (crossing my fingers hd dvd!!!!)

Yeah, im in the UK, I have no idea, just use a US online map or something..

Yeah, it'l be fine, they had a demo of one running in town the other day.. they were nice..

About the auto museum...Your guess is as good as mine.

about the blue ray DVD players... It should be able to play all DVD format's, although the price of the blueray movies will cost you more.

i can't wait til the price comes down on the player's, and they come out with a blueray recorder. either for entertainment or as a peripheral on a computer.

1) are you thinking of the Dearborn Auto Museum? The henry ford one with cars, trians, that is by the rouge(sp?) auto plant? Because that is in Dearborn, which is close to Detroit.

2)Most will be backwards compatable.

Back
Top Bottom