2,000th Postday

2,000th
champagne.jpg
Postday!
I will not be thanking everybody by name this time; because since last time this joyous occassion was upon me there have been too many users coming in who I would need to thank. Instead I have randomised a little speach to say thank you to all the members of Computer Forums:​
I must first thank David - for hosting the best Forum on the entire internet! Although there are some issues (Avatars) which I have moaned about I still love this Forum like a baby. I thank Rocker also - not only for being someone who will always be there to discuss the pros and cons of both Windows and Linux (in that order! Lol, no, just a joke) but for being a generally nice person in the face of my unusual generalisations of him. Luckily I have forgetten Linux-Folk! :D I also must thank Geforceboy, Noephaze, The Sickness, Bluto, and everybody else I can't remmember by name for being of constant amusement and help. I thank you all! And as Halle Berry before me; I am now crying like a baby. :D! Lol​
EDIT: My Campagne has been taken from me, so a new one is born.​

Horrah 3 cheers for Lord K . Hip Hip Horrah . Hip Hip Horrah . Hip Hip Horrah. Well done lord kalthorn .

Barry Manilow is the singer of such classic 'greats' *cough cough* as Oh Mandy, and Copa Cobana. He has a funny nose and not many people like him - have a look on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom