1tb disks blue ray no more

Yeah the only problem is the price , it would be much cheaper to just buy 2 1TB hard drives and run a raid 1 setup
And if there was an error during burning or your computer crashed or a power cut you will have wasted a lot of money ,
and how long will it take to transfer 1TB to a disk and then back to the computer , TBH that is useless to most people

Technology always gets cheaper though as time goes on, so who knows.

I can't see how that many layers can be read at any given time though, with a simple laser...

That is pretty amazing, but I bet people said the same thing when the move from floppy to CDs came, lol. Holy shit!!!! 700mbs!! lol

Lol! I remeber one of my friends was worrying how he was going to fill his 1gb Hardrive when they came out.Now a 1TB BD,Now that is amazing!

I know what you mean neodude, my friend knew a guy who was a total pack rat, would never throw anything away. His whole house was full of stuff and each room would be full of one kind of thing like a book room, clothes room etc. well he had a PC room and when my friend went to help him clean up one day and he found this big bulky thing and he asked him what it was and he said "ohh that's my 1mb hard drive, put it back though...I want to keep i tin case I need it"

I though wtf? you won't ever need a 1mb hard drive...you couldn't even put a mp3 on it lol

Pfft... I can put that much data on a piece of paper.... make that CD dance and THEN I might be impressed.

Back
Top Bottom