the 157mpg car

pretty good that , be interesting to know what speed they got the figure 157mpg cos i would suspect in city environments with constant start stop it would be a little less than out in the motorway when your cruising along
looks pretty good too although not too sure about the method of getting in it

I definitely don't like the fact that you have to open the front or back to get in it... What's wrong with regular doors? It really looks kinda weird to me. There's also no storage space if there's 4 people in it. Kinda lame. Although I can see it being a 1 person commuter car for the most part. That's some nice gas mileage though, even if 157 MPG is clocked on the highway. It's not like it's going to go down to 20 MPG in the city...usually there's not a big difference between highway and city gas mileage.

Not America? Oh well I dont care here in America we have those gusling cars killing the environment.

You guys should look into the Chevy Volt. It's supposed to be released in 2010. The original plan was to be fully electrical. Unfortunately, because of current batteries, they might have to do a hybrid. Current batteries are 25x weaker than gasoline. Gasoline packs about 12,700w-hr/kg while the best battery out there is 150w-hr/kg. While gas packs a lot they believe it only uses around 4000w-hr/kg. It is still a significant difference, not to mention gas is much cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom