The Candy Man
Join Date: Jun 2004
Re: 14 Lines to make you smile
<cont from above>
78. Rats live on no evil star
79. Oh no! Don Ho!
80. Smart trams
81. SPAM maps
82. Name no one man
83. Anne, I vote more cars race Rome to Vienna
84. Paget saw an Irish tooth, Sir, in a waste gap
85. Level? No, I tan, I'm at no contamination level
86. Now, Ned, I am a maiden nun; Ned, I am a maiden won.
87. We repaid a no name Pacific ape man on a diaper, ew!
88. Yo, boy! Trap gnus, nude. 'Kangaroo Rag' naked unsung party, O boy!
89. Did I strap red nude, red rump, also slap murdered underparts? I did!
90. Doc, note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod.
91. Degas, are we not drawn onward, we freer few, drawn onward to new eras aged?
92. Garret, I ogle. Enemy democrats party; trap star comedy men, eel goiter rag.
93. Lived on Decaf, Faced no Devil
94. Evil olive.
95. Tar rat
96. Star rats
97. Yo bro, free beer for boy
98. I roamed under it as a tired, nude Maori
99. Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic
100. 20:02 20/02 2002
101. Was it a car or a cat I saw?
102. Liam and Edna mail.
103. 111,111,111 * 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321
104. A slut nixes sex in Tulsa.
105. Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog.
106. I'm a lasagna ham, ma hang a salami.
107. Noise: Lenin is an asinine lesion.
108. Sinatra tall a Tartan is.
109. Ma's made la cheese, eh Cal, Edam, Sam?
110. Animals are all in a vanilla era's lamina.
111. Lay a wallaby baby ball away, Al.
112. A new order began, a more Roman age bred Rowena.
113. A dog, a plan, a canal: pagoda
114. Tara Lee has a lad; alas, a heel, a rat.
115. Dana did an ad.
116. A hero, glad Al Gore. Ha!
117. Keep eels asleep. Eek!
118. A toyota.
119. Star comedy by democrats.
120. Golf? No, sir. Prefer prison flog.
121. Step on no pets.
122. Dennis and Edna sinned.
123. A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal - Panama.
124. No, Mel Gibson is a casino's big lemon.
125. God, a red nugget. A fat egg under a dog.
126. Live on time, emit no evil.
127. Dogma: I am God
128. Toronto, I riot! No rot! (Inspired by garbage strike in Toronto).
129. Llama mall.
130. Rot in a jar of pot no dumb mud on top for a janitor.
131. Now sir, a war is never even sir, a war is won.
132. No lemon, no melon
133. Flee to me, remote elf.
134. As I pee, sir, I see Pisa.
135. Did Bob poop? Bob did!
136. Dennis ,Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo,
137. Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena,
138. Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan,
139. Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne,
140. Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina,
141. Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
142. Bird rib
143. Drowsy sword
146. Senile felines.
147. Step on no pets.
148. Mr. Owl ate my metal worm.
149. Poor Dan is in a droop.
150. No it is open on one position.
151. Lonely Tylenol.
152. I saw rail rats live on radar. No evil-star liar was I.
153. A Dan, a clan, a canal, Canada.
154. Yo basil is a boy.
155. Murder for a jar of red rum.
156. Race fast, safe car.
157. Too bat I hit a boot.
158. Warsaw was raw.
159. A santa at NASA.
" Let the music move you "