1337!!!!! =)

Paradox said:
Used to mean elite when people talked like that online so only certain people understoof it, "31337" then shortened to "1337" but no everyone knows what it means and its seen as some sort of joking term.

Like Hacking, Hacking used to be the utmost of cool, now everyone knows what it means and anyone can say "Im a hacker" and not be

exactly... that is why i hate the 21st century. its the same thing with gaming. only "nerds" used to be gamers, but now everyone plays video games. god i love the 90s. i was friggin playing games since i was 5 years old!! ive been playing mario since i was 5! and i still do!! we should have never left the 16bit era.

mr.monger said:
we should have never left the 16bit era.

Ok, Thats quote worthy.

you are an insane mutha trucka.

I liked those games, they were fun, but we've gotten way better. Only problem is how theyve done with the prices and that its more like marketing that really for games basically a "for love or money" complex.

And everyone else plays, It was better when the good played, and the bad didnt.

yes the graphics have gotten better, but the games are for the most part not any more fun. i still think super mario brothers for the snes looks better than any game on the newest consoles. not to mention bahamut lagoon...

pink_floyd said:
i see ... i think adam (the guy with the radom number name [13314 or suminthing]) is tryin to hack me or sumthing hes acting strange

135791?

ya when nerds were gamers it was cool. Now theyve got girl gamers. Theres nothing wrong with that except that they are advertising it in every issue of OXM. It seems useless. Anyway I can see it now back with Battle Field 1897. Eera is that the name of it I forget sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom