$1300 Box of Wood

LMAO... that's hilarious... I would be so ticked off... but not enough to make death threats... he could've had a good case if he took it to court... to bad he's in jail... lol.. but yeah, that really stinks.

I'll bet he's trying to trick the store, he's probably got the computer at home, he just wanted his money back. He's probably pissed at the store cuz he paid too much or something. There's no way a computer manufacturer would let a box full of wood go to a store and be sold like that.

we had someone doing that around my area once, showing people nice computers out of the back of his car, when they decide to buy one he gives them computer boxes full of water. not a computer case just the box

lol bestbuy offers a servide to make sure that you dont get a computer filled with wood. their shouldnt have to pay extra to make sure your getting a computer, and not blocks of wood. Something around here happened like that at a local computer shop, in which an employee would take the computer and sell it bootleg and then fill the box up w/ random crap. When the customers complained the employee would tell him to come in when the manager was not around, and said nothing could be done. he eventually got arrested once police found it odd that multiple accounts about the same store had been made in a short period of time. lollerskates.

Thats another reason you should build your own computer :p

mayorredbeard said:
lThats another reason you should build your own computer :p

Exactly!

Although I've never custom-built a rig, but my next one most probably will be.

135791 said:
we had someone doing that around my area once, showing people nice computers out of the back of his car, when they decide to buy one he gives them computer boxes full of water. not a computer case just the box

Rule #1......never buy a computer out of the back of someone's car.......lol

lol, yeah like wow... I would be really mad if they told me they couldn't do anything, but I don't think I would go as far as telling them I'll kill them. But I would be really mad :p

Chris

Back
Top Bottom