+10 to dirty hardware

Well u might be a little disappointed when the dx10 games are going to come out (first ones probably Q1 or Q2 of 2007) and u can't max out the settings. Thats just how it goes, a dx9 card (no matter how good) can't use all of the stuff dx10 has to offer, ofcourse u can run the games very well, but u just can't enable some options.

But well, I don't mind playing games even if I can't max out the settings, the game is still as fun as it would be with the nice graphics.

Just do this go with a PCI-E and DDR2 ram, honsetly evenj somthing like 1.8 GHz CPU will last ya a bit longer. And that was big just a few years back. I am a type of perosn that loves upgrading his PC so I tend not tow orry to much about the future.

Only input I have that hasnt been said that (or that ive seen) is that the power of technology doubles every 18 months.

My guess is that PCI express will be around for awhile. whether it be in X16 or whatever they come up with next. I also think that USB will be around too, maybe not 2.0 because I've heard talk of wireless USB but I do think that USB will be around for awhile.

Oh yeah, im not saying you shouldent upgrade. I just dont understand why you would upgrade constantly, when I really do think its unnecessary. I think 2-3 years is usually around the time you should upgrade your system, not counting memory and such, unless there is some kinda of huge advancement.

Back
Top Bottom