1 Year Ago...

Craig Prince

In Runtime
"Hello my name is Craig as you could have told from the title, but enough of my name and more about the rest of me. I'm 15 years old at the time of me posting this, I know what you're thinking a 15 year old on the computer forums? That is actually what you should be thinking, I'm to young to be here but I don't care. I just want to learn more about computers and actually speak to someone about them. That is my awkward way of saying hello" -Craig Prince- 9/26/13

Wow. It's been this long already, hard to believe isn't it? I came here knowing nothing at all about computers, now I know just about everything I need to know. It really is hard to believe.

Thanks everyone single one of you, for getting me here. Without you I wouldn't be here today, I may have gone with a different interest and never learned to like computers at all. Thank you again, thank you very much.

I will also announce in this thread what I have hinted at for a while now. Here it is. When I turn 18, I will have saved up around $10k and I will use that money to move out and start my own computer repair business.

I will make a thread later talking about that in more detail. Until then I can only say one more thing.

Thank you.

Who are you again? Haven't seen you before..

Haha thanks for stickin' around!

h82D92156

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom