1 Year on

Masahiro said:
Even though you hate me, well done.

Even though you'll make sure I am never a mod here, well done.

It is still a good achievment.

I'm coming up to my year here too! As you can see, I am not such a postaholic!

i dont hate you, and you never no what the future holds

thanks everyone

well do you hate me?? what do you think of me, I know ive been a lil off (im around a buncha no good hicks in tennesee what do you expect it would drive anyone about mad)

Ive been here since august 1st I think. I didnt join till the 5th. I looked at posts and evaluated the boards pre-registrarion, then the 5th I got on here to answer a thread on networking that had 0 replies.

and I had a pretty good turnaround.

I have went and came and came and went on this site for some time. I really don't know what to think of my time here, met alot of nice and interesting people ( this whole speech Im NOT mentioning ANY names) and Ive met some royal ####heads too.

Its all a mix, and anyone shall expect that to be, its the inernet FCOL!

This site can use a new theme and a secondary admin (for when david is too busy) to help out and be a good hand. soemone who's impartial and nice to all members regardless of posts, how many he he's and how many religious argumental posts. AND DONT FLAME!

this site is pretty good at times, but alot of the time I see alot of useless flaming that IMOO should be permanentlly deleted and not allowed. No one should ever flame a users setup and diss on it. EVER! people should be able to have whatever components they want without someone flaming on them for it. And I noticed I am ignored alot, and critizesed and flamed on here alot, I still come to help out other users. and a few memebers one here are pretty good (again NO NAMES mentioned)

If I were to rate this forum I would give it a 2 due to the lack of management and lack of control, teh good points are that it has a wide variety of members, good help for pc problems (in CERTAIN areas) and some neet systems out there that have been contstucted with help of others though this site.

athlon64fx said:
well do you hate me?? what do you think of me, I know ive been a lil off (im around a buncha no good hicks in tennesee what do you expect it would drive anyone about mad)

Ive been here since august 1st I think. I didnt join till the 5th. I looked at posts and evaluated the boards pre-registrarion, then the 5th I got on here to answer a thread on networking that had 0 replies.

and I had a pretty good turnaround.

I have went and came and came and went on this site for some time. I really don't know what to think of my time here, met alot of nice and interesting people ( this whole speech Im NOT mentioning ANY names) and Ive met some royal ####heads too.

Its all a mix, and anyone shall expect that to be, its the inernet FCOL!

This site can use a new theme and a secondary admin (for when david is too busy) to help out and be a good hand. soemone who's impartial and nice to all members regardless of posts, how many he he's and how many religious argumental posts. AND DONT FLAME!

this site is pretty good at times, but alot of the time I see alot of useless flaming that IMOO should be permanentlly deleted and not allowed. No one should ever flame a users setup and diss on it. EVER! people should be able to have whatever components they want without someone flaming on them for it. And I noticed I am ignored alot, and critizesed and flamed on here alot, I still come to help out other users. and a few memebers one here are pretty good (again NO NAMES mentioned)

If I were to rate this forum I would give it a 2 due to the lack of management and lack of control, teh good points are that it has a wide variety of members, good help for pc problems (in CERTAIN areas) and some neet systems out there that have been contstucted with help of others though this site.

No one said anything abouting hating you what so ever.

And why did she post that in the first place... this thread looks to be a trouble producer..... Im outta here... It might get messy.

hey, don't say that.
I'm sure you are not ignored, and I'm sure people do appreciate your help.
I've seen some of your posts and know you help. Don't let some ignorant people put you down :)

Please don't leave... this forum needs good people on the site to help it move up and up.
Without that important aspect, you only do have the flamers and spammers on the site... and that definetly wouldn't be any good :(

Back
Top Bottom